INSULSTARThe Best High-Performance Closed-Cell Spray Foam Insulation on the Market
InsulStar Spray Foam Insulation
It’s no secret: water damage and air leaks cause condensation and mold growth. With our InsulStar® high-performance spray foam insulation, you can create a more effective air and moisture barrier for your home, saving a tremendous amount of energy over time—and therefore a tremendous amount of money, too. Beyond these benefits, InsulStar® also adds structural rigidity to a building’s walls.
- Significant savings on your monthly energy bills.
- Provides superior R-value of 6.8 at one inch,
reducing both heating and cooling costs.
- Creates an air barrier that aids in eliminating leaks and energy loss.
- Provides a vapor retarder that controls moisture problems.
- Specially formulated to inhibit mold, mildew and bacterial growth.*
- Improves indoor air quality by helping block dust and pollutants.
- Reduces your energy consumption, lessening
your environmental impact.
- Reduces outside noise by helping create a
seamless, airtight, insulated barrier.
- Strengthens roof deck attachment against high wind. Has Florida
product approval (#9975) and Miami Dade NOA approval (#12-0810.09)
to reinforce roof deck attachment against hurricane-force winds.
- Strengthens walls and increases overall structural integrity
by adhering and bonding to the wall surface.
- Provides secondary water barrier.
- FEMA Class 5 Flood-Resistant Material