AGRI-THANEA Cutting Edge Spray Foam Insulation For Cold Storage and Freezer Applications, Metal Buildings, Pole Barns, Sheds, Structures, Livestock and Poultry Housing, and More.
AgriThane Agricultural Spray Foam Insulation
Designed for usage in industrial settings and agricultural facilities, AgriThane™ is a complete spray foam insulation system. Formulated with renewable agricultural resources, the unique properties of this product enable agricultural professionals to maximize their yields, as well as their returns on their investments.
AgriThane® Spray Foam Insulation Solution
AgriThane® Advanced Agricultural Spray Foam Insulation Systems can save agricultural business owners and operators money by making their structures much more energy efficient.
- Saves considerably on monthly energy bills.
- Provides superior R-value per inch, reducing both heating and cooling costs.
- Creates an air barrier that eliminates leaks and energy loss.
- Controls moisture to help prevent mold and mildew.
- Reduces your energy consumption, lessening your environmental impact.
- Provides consistent temperatures – no drafts, no cold or hot spots – for better production by poultry and livestock and less loss of stored harvests.
- Provides blackout – available in black to provide blackout conditions that have been shown to improve growth rates in poultry.
- Contains renewable agricultural resources.
- Never settles, shrinks, compresses or sags, maintaining its insulation efficiency for the life of the structure.
- Strengthens walls and increases overall structural integrity by adhering and bonding to the wall surface.
- Dampproofs by creating a seamless membrane between the inner and outer walls.
- Has proven insulating power – spray polyurethane foam systems have been used successfully in agricultural applications for 35 years.